Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Even though Canyon is oly 10 Months old I made him and Easter basket full of these crazy faced eggs.

I thought the grass would be a hit and a mess but as you can tell by the look on his face it wasn't. He hated it and was so digusted by the feel of it. It was hilarious. He wouldn't reach in and grab another egg because the grass was in the way.

We filled the eggs with candy so they would make noises when he shook them. He loved it.

In the end, I think he loved the basket!!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

That is so cute! It's funny how kids get these ocd behaviors so early. My kids absolutely hated real grass. I would sit them on it outside and they would scream!

Randy And Chely said...

We've learned to just skip the easter grass. I added you to my blogg page also. But i'll delete you if I don't get my hair done this saturday! haha jk

Cyndi said...

Hey! I found your Blog through Chely's! Cute, Cute!