Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snooping around!

Okay, as if I don't have anything important to do I am a little embarrassed to say that I love snooping around other blogs. Even people I don't know. I love seeing what other peoples blogs are like. I love finding out what people from high school are doing now and what they have done in the past. It is horribly addicting and I would recommend to any of you who also have the snooping tendency to plan adequate time to do so. Derek would die if he knew some of the time I put into my blogging fetish. What can I say, it's my new found hobby!!

2 comments:

Natty said...

Ryann don't worry this is my new hobby too. I am on thye computar all day. Its my excuse away from the tv. WOW I have a life.

the sorensons said...

oh that makes me laugh! i am the same way! i didn't think i would get into this whole blogging theng, and look at me now! WOW! it is horribly addicting! oh and i love the new page design!!! where did you get it??