Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update......

I have been lazy in posting lately so here it is all at once. We have been busy doing ward things, and house projects, as well as baby stuff. I only have about 4 weeks left so I have been slowly getting everything ready so its not so overwhelming at the end. Canyon is very excited for his brother to come, but I really don't think he gets that there is someone else moving in on his territory. HA We will see. I have felt good, just tired and big.
Joys of motherhood. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

2 comments:

michael & brittany said...

Hey Chica these are all really cute pics! Disney on ice looks so fun! You need to put up some Belly pics!

Natty said...

Hello, where is a picture of you and your cute belly!!??
Looks like you guys have been staying busy, I wish our ward did a basketball team