Friday, May 22, 2009

5 Years and Counting.......................


Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary. Crazy. Derek doesn't read this much so I will keep the cheesiness down to a minimum. I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing guy and there isn' t a day that goes by that I don't think of how lucky I am. Derek is an amazing husband and an amazing dad!! If you ever read this,
I love you tons!!!






I don't have any of our wedding pictures on my computer so here are a few pictures of us through the years. Crazy how time fly's, then before you know it, its been 5 years and 2 kids later!

2 comments:

michael & brittany said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Very cute Rye!

brandandbrit said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years! I totally remember going to your reception! Congratulations! And Congrats on your new little cute! I definitely think they look like their mommy.