Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bee Story


Okay so I have a crazy story! A couple months ago I got into the car with my kids to go to my parents house. I was on the phone with my cousin Brittany and all the sudden I felt something itch my leg. So, I reached down to itch the itch and all the sudden I felt a STING then another STING!! No joke. The bee flew out from my jeans and hit the window. I started screaming to Britt telling her a bee just stung me, a bee just stung me!!!! Can you believe that?! The sneaky sucker climbed up my pants and stung my leg while I was driving. Anyway, this was the result from that dumb little bee.

This is the inside of my ankle.

This is my normal leg with the ankle bone..................

.............and this is the stung leg. No bone.

Crazy ugly I know.


2 comments:

Jacque Hadlock said...

Hey I heard that bee stings are good for MS. Not sure if it is true... but this girl told me her uncle has MS and he would purposely get stung by a bee every couple of months. Not fun though!

The Sohm's said...

HOLY CRAP THAT WOULD HURT!!! I don't know how you didn't get in a wreck!