Thursday, January 26, 2012

October 2011

I figured I better blog October since we are almost back there again. Seriously slacking! Anyway Linds turned 22.......... which was exciting........... because its her birthday.


We went to the pumpkin patch with my cousin Kari who was visiting. We went on the hayride, picked out a pumpkin, and hung out with the pigs. Surprisingly, Canyon dove right in there with the pigs and thought it was hilarious to pick up their back legs and watch them scramble. It was pretty funny.




Yep my little Mr. Incredibles. I MADE their costumes this year. Yep you heard me right............. Ok well my mom made them, but I helped and it was my idea. I thought they turned out pretty cute.






Crew HATED the mask. Here Crew is flying off the couch to get away.


1 comments:

Natty said...

I thought since you told me you updated I woiuld get on here and check it out. I think your boys costumes turned out so cute.
The nerf party sounded like a blast, I may be looking into that for when Casey turns 30. We are getting old.