Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crew is here!

Crew Mark Clegg
Born: April 2, 2009 (3 1/2 weeks early)
Weighed: 6lbs 10oz
Length: 20 inches
Surprise surprise, he came way earlier then I thought he would but he is here and we are so happy. Because of the early arrival he has been in newborn ICU and we are not sure when he will be coming home. We have high hopes for this weekend but not sure. We are all doing great, just a little sleep deprived. Canyon has not been able to see him except through a window so he really has no idea what is going on. I will give more details later, along with some pictures.

2 comments:

the Pfunder's said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited Crew is here. Hope that things go well and he is able to come home soon. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Peter and Katie said...

Hey so I remembered the blog address. Send me your email and I'll invite you. So glad we got to see Crew tonight he is so cute.